Our people are our greatest asset, and offering some fantastic benefits for everyone to enjoy is just one way which we ensure that we reward our people. In addition to a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, and a holiday entitlement of up to 25 days plus bank holidays, we offer a range of unique and additional voluntary benefits as follows:
Working for Southwater Event Group means you can access a range of unique benefits
- Discounted hotel rates across the world that can be enjoyed by everyone, including friends and family
- Free use of the hotel leisure club facilities at Holiday Inn and Ramada following 6 month qualifying period AND discounted rates for friends and family
- Discounted rates at a variety of local and Midlands based attractions
- Discounted rates for a variety of hotel events and services
- If you work in one of our hotel properties you will also be eligible for a free meal whilst on duty
To complement our unique benefits, there are additional voluntary benefits which can be chosen to suit your lifestyle. Such benefits currently include:
- The Busy Bees Childcare Voucher Scheme
- A healthcare cash plan scheme organised through Paycare which helps with the everyday healthcare costs such as dentist, optician, health screening and professional therapies
Our Group-wide Employee of the Month programme recognises those individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ in their role and our annual Employee of the Year awards and celebration dinner brings together all monthly winners.
Additionally, if you recommend a friend for a permanent or casual position who is successful in their application, you will be eligible for a bonus payment.