1. Party night bookings are subject to availability. £10 per person deposit and final balance 14 days prior to arrival or by 29th November whichever is the earliest. Special evenings with additional entertainment will require a £15.00 per person deposit.
2. Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve a £25.00 per person deposit is required to confirm your booking and final balance 14 days prior to arrival. Any bookings made after 14th November will require payment in full. Once the reservation is booked, a confirmation email will be sent.
A reminder email will be sent prior to 1st November to allow guests to submit menu choices, dietary requirements and any festive drinks packages.
3. Small parties may be seated together to make tables of 10 and groups larger than 10 may be seated on separate tables.
4. All payments are strictly non-refundable and cannot be used to pay for other goods and services.
5. We reserve the right to move Party Nights if minimum numbers are not reached.
6. Guests are not permitted to bring any beverages in for consumption at our Christmas party nights. If found, they will be collected and returned at the end of the evening.
7. Reductions in party numbers of 10% or more will be charged at full price. We regret that any reduction in numbers to your party will not be refunded.
8. Any monies received for a deposit or final payment are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. All payments will be confirmed in writing.
9. All payments must be by card – No cash will be taken during the events.
10. Please note that deposits cannot be used for beverage orders
11. All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
12. No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to attend any of the functions unless otherwise stated.
13. A dinner pre-order is required for all persons 14 days prior to your function.
14. We always try to accommodate dietary requirements. However, due to the complexity of allergies and food intolerances and the large scale of food preparation in our kitchens, we are unable to guarantee our food will be will not contain traces which may trigger any allergies or intolerances. If anyone in the party is allergic to certain foodstuffs, please inform the Food and Beverage Manager who will be happy to advise.
15. People not dining within a function are not permitted to attend the after-dinner entertainment.
16. Any damage to property resulting directly or indirectly from the behaviour or conduct of guests will be charged in full to the Company or individual who booked the function and signed the booking form, for replacement and/or cleaning as appropriate.
17. In the unlikely event of guests’ behaviour being unacceptable to the Hotel, the Management reserves the right to insist on the departure of individual(s) from the premises.
18. No refunds will be given due to sickness, adverse weather conditions or due to a Force Majeure event.
19. As throughout the country the hospitality sector and supply chain remain subject to service disruption through staff protection and isolation procedures. Whilst our team is striving to provide the best and most consistent service possible, we ask for your understanding and patience during this difficult time as facility and service availability is likely to change at short notice, along with opening times, menu choice and product availability.